For your viewing pleasure
Our weekends are usually started with a movie. Most of the times accompanied by some chips and chocolate, the good life
I want to share some movies with you which I really enjoyed this year:
- The dark Knight Rises – Lots of entertaining action here and oh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who we like to refer to as the dark Heath Ledger).
- Donnie Darko (Director’s Cut) – I can see this movie over and over and…
- Chronicle – What happens when you suddenly gain superpowers?
- Paranorman – Very nice animation, couldn’t believe it was stop-motion.
- The Intouchables – Heartwarming movie about the relationship between a paralyzed man and his caretaker.
- The Man from Nowhere – Great action movie and the best emo hair ever.
- Ted – Especially funny if you’re an 80′s kid.
- Man on Wire – Documentary movie about a daring high-wire routine performed between the WTC towers in 1974.
- Get the Gringo – Decent old-school action movie with Mel Gibson.
- Detachment – Dramatic and touching story about a teacher and his connection to the students.
- Things to see online:
- The lego Story
- Dumb ways to Die
- The Real Bears – or why you shouldn’t drink soda, not for the faint at heart
TV-shows that I’m watching at the moment are Adventure Time, Breaking Bad, Dexter and Homeland.
Do you have any recommendations? Please share in the comments