Bored? Or got loads of printing paper left?
Have a look at these cute printing goodies, available on the internet.
Next to origami they have another way to fold paper in Japan. It’s called papercraft and has also found it’s way to Europe and the USA. All you need is a printer, some heavy paper, a pair of scissors or hobby knife, “white” glue and a lot of patience.
You can even make designer toys this way!
I’ve placed some links for you below, enjoy
Make a calendar
You can print cute calendars to decorate your room with and fill in all the important dates:
Kawaii cards and letter paper
Send your best friends a real letter instead of e-mails, just a print away
You need the free Acrobat Reader to see those PDF files.
- Mongo Village – Penguin Letter Paper and cards.
- KF Studio – Lots of paper goodies like bookmarks, lettersets and faxpaper.
Make yourself or someone else happy by cutting out these printouts.
- Sanrio Printouts aren’t available through the Sanrio website anymore, so I’ve bundled them: download zip file
- Nyanko Letterpaper
- More San-X printouts – scroll down the page
This is a list to some cute papercrafts, you can stay up to date with the Papercraft World blog
- Very nice Hello Kitty papercraft.
- Chao from Sonic can be folded with this print out model.
- Make a Momo Panda with this model and these instructions.
- Toypaper is just the thing for you, if you like vinyl toys !
- Of course Canon likes it when you print lots of paper toys.
- When time is on your side you can fold a whole alphabet of cute characters.
- Fantastic Toys offers sugary sweet plush and paper doll freebies.
- Last but not least, check the Yamaha site for lots of papercrafts with English instructions