Last December we visited London and that’s where I saw Cavey ‘in real life’ at a lovely shop called Play Lounge. I had to fight the urge to pick up a Cavey Pillow since it’s super soft and ultra cute.
Cavey is designed by a plush designer called Holly, who lives in London. Each Cavey is handmade and comes in many breeds.
It is willing to travel the world, so maybe you’d like to bring one home Or just have a look at the sweet Heycavey website.
Only a few days left before you can let your loved one know you feel about him/her.
Why not make it a personal and/or handwritten gift? I’ve selected a handful of free kawaii printables for you. The supplies you need for most crafts are sturdy printing paper, scissors, craft knife, glue and some
1. Pixelated Popup card by Minnieco
2. Valentines Cake Box by Milkbun
3. Animal Valentine Cards by NinaSeven
4. Rilakkuma Valentine Cards by San-x
5. Foxy Valentine Favors by Paper Source
6. Mini Valentines by Amy
And now on to some Valentine printables that aren’t pictured above, but well worth mentioning:
– Panda and Fox card with envelope by Danielle Thompson
– Tiny Animal Cards by Jen Snow
– Valentine’s Day Mobile by Canon – if you’ve got some time on your hands ;)
Enjoy and have a Happy Valentine!