Honestly I can’t believe that 2015 is already coming to an end, some months seem to have passed in a blur. There weren’t any major milestones for me in 2015, but I did learn new webdesign skills and welcomed new clients, so I’m very grateful for that. You can see a few of the projects that I’ve been working on below:
Also I really enjoyed writing posts for Super Cute Kawaii, something that I will continue to do next year. In my free time I tried to take on a few new projects, such as learning how to work with polymer clay and how to ice cookies. Nothing major ;) but I do have fun doing both.
The past year wasn’t all highlights, sadly we recently found out that my dad is seriously ill. Luckily it can be treated but the recovery will be a long and difficult road with no (hard) guarantees. So I really hope for the best <3 I don't want to go into more details and probably won't write about it again. But I thought it would be fair to mention it in this post, since life doesn't come without struggles and this does affect me (and my loved ones).
- My New Years Resolutions:
- Walking more often together with Metin
- Spending more time with friends & family
- Finally updating the Kawaii Jewelry Shop with new necklaces
- Learning how to crochet (I covet all those great amigurumi toys)
- Trying out new recipes and hopefully making some cute recipes for kao-ani as well
- Photographing more often, which includes updating my Instagram regularly
Thank you all very much for visiting kao-ani and I hope that 2016 will bring you love, good health, great experiences and lots of luck!