Kawaii Christmas Tree Card Craft
Want to cuten up your Christmas? Well, I’ve finaaaally created something in Illustrator
These are little kawaii Christmas trees which you can use as gift cards, tree ornaments or even as air freshener (spray some of your favorite perfume on it).
- You will need:
- Small pair of scissors
- Glue stick
- White paper or thin card (A4 size)
- Perforator/hole punch or exacto knife
- Download the Kawaii Christmas Tree Template.
- Print the template on some sturdy white paper, make sure to set the print size to A4.
- Cut out the tree and other elements that you’d like to use.
- You can use a perforator/hole punch or an exacto knife to make the hole at the top. To see where to punch remove the cap of the perforator and use it upside down to look through one of the holes as you position the tree.
- Decorate your tree however you’d like. You can also use ribbon, glitters, stars, stickers or washi tape, have fun!
- Put a folded piece of ribbon -total about 20 cm / 8 inch in length- through the hole and tie it at the back.
The first images on the template can be used as a pattern to make a felt tree or if you want to use colored paper to print on.
If you’d like to give an experience or service instead of a gift, you can write it on the back of the card and put it in a nice envelope. For instance a trip, museum ticket, movie ticket, zoo ticket, cooking or babysitting could be really appreciated
I hope you’ll have a nice time crafting!