At the moment Artbox is running a great Christmas competition, open to citizens of the United Kingdom. To join you only have to answer a simple question and enter your details before Sunday 21 December 2014. Artbox will randomly pick a winner, who will receive a £50 voucher (^_^).
Talking about Christmas, now would be a good time to start gift shopping. Personally I prefer online shopping over physical stores, especially during the busy December season. At Artbox you’d best order before December the 12th -if you live in Western Europe or the USA- to make sure your package will arrive in time for Christmas.
I’ve selected a couple of kawaii items that would make great gifts and won’t make your bank account cry.
- What’s not to love about those big eyed Choo Choo Cats? At Artbox you can find a selection of cute (authentic) Jetoy sticky-it notes.
- You can’t go wrong with a Q-lia Panda Notebook. Great to write down those New Year’s resolutions that you’re probably not going to stick to ;)
- These lucky poo charms are stinking cute and you can actually use them as pencil sharpeners. The look on the recipients face will be worth it alone!
- Artbox is a great place if you’re looking for kawaii ceramic mugs. I’ve bought a couple of mugs from them before and they still bring a smile to my face during a tea break. I wouldn’t mind to add this Rilakkuma mug to my collection.
- Pocky sticks. What more do I need to say?
Check out the Artbox shop for their complete collection of cute items.