Japanese iPhone Emoji Emoticons
May 11, 2013 | Posted in Kawaii Games
If you like using Japanese emoticons like these -> (*^_^*) in your messages and posts, it’s really simple to access them on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard
- Click on Keyboards > Add New Keyboard… and choose Japanese (Romaji) from the list
- When you’re typing, click on the globe symbol on your keyboard to select Japanese
- Click on the 123 symbol key
- Now you’ll see a symbol key like this: ^_^
- Click on it and the select the emoticon of your likings!
- To return to typing in your own language, click on the globe again. Just repeat step 3-6 whenever you want to insert a Japanese emoticon.
That’s it ┌(^_^)┘♪└(^_^)┐I hope you’ll have a nice weekend! Follow my blog with Bloglovin