Bored? Or got loads of printing paper left? Have a look at these cute printing goodies, available on the internet.
Next to origami they have another way to fold paper in Japan. It’s called papercraft and has also found it’s way to Europe and the USA. All you need is a printer, some sturdy paper, a pair of scissors or hobby knife, “white” glue and a lot of patience. You can even make designer toys this way!
Make a calendar
Print cute calendars to decorate your room with and fill out all the important dates:
Kawaii cards and letter paper
Send your best friends a real letter instead of e-mails, just a print away
You need the free Acrobat Reader to see those PDF files.
- Mongo Village – Penguin Letter Paper and cards.
- KF Studio – Lots of paper goodies like bookmarks, lettersets and faxpaper.
Make yourself or someone else happy by cutting out these printouts.
- Sanrio character printouts
- Nyanko Letterpaper
- San-X Bookmarks
- More San-X printouts – scroll down the page
Paper Craft Toys
I’ve compiled a lit of other cute papercrafts for you below.
- Very nice Hello Kitty papercraft.
- Make a Momo Panda with this model and these instructions.
- Toypaper is just the thing for you, if you like vinyl toys !
- Of course Canon likes it when you print lots of paper toys.
- When time is on your side you can fold a whole alphabet of cute characters.
- Fantastic Toys offers sugary sweet plush and paper doll freebies.
- Last but not least, check the Yamaha site for lots of papercrafts with English instructions