Since it’s National Stationery Week I thought it would be nice to share my favorite online stationery shops with you. I like to collect stickers, tapes, pens, notebooks and even notepaper as long as the design is irresistible. The downside is that these items are often too precious to use #firstworldproblems.
1. Janet Store is based in Taiwan and sells very reasonable priced items. She’s probably got more items listed than any shop I know, ranging from cute Taiwanese characters like Miki and Q-mie the Sheep to bigger brands. Shipping can be a bit steep, so it’s relatively cheaper to order a lot at once.
2. Artbox sells items online but also has a couple of retail shops in the UK. I’ve visited the one in Covent Garden (London) and spend quite some time there
They sell cute stationery from the Korean brand named Artbox, but also from Moomin, Sanrio, San-X, Q-lia etc.
3. Tout Mignon is an online shop from Japan and I believe it’s run by a French couple. I’ve ordered twice from them and their service and products are great. Next to stationery they also sell cute kitchenware and even clothes. Shipping is only 7 euro per order.
4. Paperchase was featured on kao-ani earlier this month. You can order products online, but they also have small international stores. Luckily there are a couple in the Netherlands as well and I like to have a peek whenever they’ve got a new collection. Paperchase creates it’s own products with the help of designers and illustrators.
5. Modes4U is a shop from Hong Kong. To be honest I haven’t ordered from them before, but they’ve got quite some positive reviews. The shop offers many cute products from well-known brands and although the prices are a tad on the higher side, the free international shipping (for orders from €60 / $78) makes up for that.
6. Kawaii Shop Japan is run by Miki and she updates the shop about twice a month. The prices and shipping costs are very reasonable and I love the items and great service. Sometimes she even sells Takochu’s and harder to get items, but they do fly out the store, so better stay tuned.
Hoarding Week! Please follow my blog with Bloglovin